Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello,

I thought it'd be a good idea to make a blog that focuses around writing and drawing, since I enjoy posting in my book blog so much (because I post so much *sarcasm*).

So enjoy reading my blog where I'll hopefully find the motivation to post in regularly about either my art I've been working at or my writing.

I'm writing up the second draft (well, six chapters of it at least) of a story I started a while ago. It has gone through so much editing and the pages are worn and scribbled on with notes head to toe. But that's art and progress right there! Hopefully a little after school starts then I can print it off there. I really don't want to spend my quarters printing off at the library. I'm a cheap-o alright.

I've decided that the thesaurus is my new best friend. :D

No comments: