Saturday, September 25, 2010

Doing Something Better

Having a good start to the school year? Almost a month of school has already gone by! (For me, at least.) Crazy how time flies.

So I haven't been blogging much at all in any of my blogs, but with good reason. I've decided to cut back on my computer time and do something else. Something productive. Like read more, write more, and draw more. And especially practice my cello more.

Instead of going online then, I've been going outside. Every day I've gotten into the habit of taken about a forty minute walk and while getting the much required exercise I've been planning out my most recent story Synced. The story I'm really going to try to write out and get published. It would be so amazing to get published. Even if nobody reads it, it'll be a great accomplishment to me. That I actually finished something. Speaking of said story though, if you look on the right hand sidebar you can see that I posted more drawings onto my Deviantart. One of them is a picture of my main character Roza.

I'm also reading two new books, but you can find that out on my other blog iRead.

Hopefully it'll be less than a month when I next post! Au revoir!

No comments: